General Admissions

If you want to move your child here from a different school, your current school will provide the necessary forms. Worcester County Council can advise you of which schools have places.

For in-year admissions follow

– We can offer guidance in the school office. Call in to the office or phone on 01905 355043

Early Years Admissions


We admit children into the Nursery the term following their third birthday.

If you wish to place your child in Nursery you must inquire at the school office and ask to be placed on the waiting list.


Please note that if your child attends our school nursery, you will still need to apply for a school place in Reception.

Information with regards to admissions for Reception and the rest of the school can be found on the Worcestershire Local Authority website on the page for school admissions.


Girls on Roll


Boys on Roll

Please click on the link below to view our new Trust Admissions Policy for 2021/2022:

Academy Admissions Policy 202122 Ratified Sep 2020


Double Click Here for our online Admissions Form
Double Click Here for our online Consent Form