All schools have a Governing Body, which is responsible for overseeing many of the strategic decisions of the school.
Our Governors are representatives of the local community, parents, school staff and the Local Authority. They bring a range of interests, knowledge and skills to the school and they all work in a voluntary capacity and as you will see in this section of the website there are various types of Governors.
- SR LGB Committee Structure Dec 20
- SR Governor Constituion Jan 2021
- SR Declarations of Interest Jan 2021
- SR Governor Meeting Attendance 202021 Jan 2021
- SR Governor Meeting Attendance 201920
- Stanley Road LGB Signed Minutes 26th Feb 2019
- Stanley Road LGB Signed Minutes 21st May 2019
- Stanley Road LGB Minutes Autumn 2019 24 September 19